About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in California, Irvine. They serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, nachos, burritos, quesadillas, other special items, and a variety of “value menu” items. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year and more than 93% of which are owned and operated by the independent franchisees and licensees. Taco Bell began experimenting with fast-casual and urban concepts when it created U.S. taco company and Urban Taproom in 2014. The menu consists of tacos, with American fillings. Also, in 2004, Mountain dew offered Taco bell stores the exclusive right to carry Mountain Dew, a tropical lime-flavored variety of the popular soft drink.
About TelltheBell Survey
Taco Bell survey and feedback is one of the most popular fast-food joints in the world. Also, Taco Bell is providing a chance for its customers who participate in this survey, to win $500 in cash if they complete the TelltheBell-Taco Bell Survey. TelltheBell survey is a customer satisfaction survey that Taco Bell is undertaking in order to receive feedback from its customers. The company can use the valuable opinions of the customers in order to improve its services. To take part in this survey, one should be at least 18 years old and they have 50 entry periods for the survey. So, if someone takes part in one period, then they won’t be able to take part in another one without a new receipt.
Rules to follow to take the TelltheBell Survey
- A valid receipt from Taco Bell.
- The 16 digit survey code on the receipt, they get from the taco bell restaurant.
- Suppose the participant doesn’t have the survey code, they should enter the store number, Date and Time.
Steps to follow to take the TelltheBell Survey
The Taco Bell website is accessible on a computer as well as a mobile device. The following are the steps to follow to take the survey.
- The participant should open a browser on their PC, smartphone, or a tablet and should enter the URL into the address bar.
- They should enter the 16 digit survey code printed on the receipt that they have from the restaurant.
- If they don’t have the survey number, they should enter the store number, Date and Time and click the start button.
- The first question will be able to rate their overall satisfaction with the restaurant.
- After that, the participant should select the type of order and should select one and click next.
- On the next page, they should have to answer a series of questions regarding their satisfaction with different things.
- Once they have completed that there will be a couple of questions for the survey.
- Answering them will take a couple of minutes for the participants. They have to go through all of them in order to complete the TelltheBell survey.
After some 15 questions, the survey will be over.
Thus by taking part in this survey, the participant can have a chance to win $500 in cash as prize money and also the company can improve their service by getting the feedback from the customers.