About Walmart: Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, and grocery stores headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan and as Best price in India. The Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue over the US $500 billion, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2018- as well as the largest private employer in the world with 2.2 million employees. It is publicity traded family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Watson family. They sell their products at low prices to get higher-volume sales at a lower profit margin, portraying it as a crusade for the consumer.
About Walmart Survey
One of the reasons that Walmart has been to stay ahead of the competition is the Walmart survey they offer where they collect customer feedback and in exchange enter the customer into sweepstakes with a chance to win a $1000 or $100 gift card.
Walmart Survey Rules and Eligibility
- The participants should be 18 years or older to participate in this survey.
- They must be a resident of the United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Employees and employees’ relations with Walmart are not eligible to participate.
- As Walmart does not want too many repetitive surveys from the same people in a short time period, the survey code will not be in every receipt. If the customer’s receipt has a survey code they can take advantage of it and can enter the contest by taking the online survey.
- A person can take a maximum of 78 entries per 3 month entry period.
Steps to taking part in the Walmart survey
- The participant should purchase at a Walmart store and should save their receipt.
- Then they go to the official website of Walmart and should choose the language, and then start the survey.
- They should answer all the questions.
- And at the end, they will automatically be entered into the survey for the available 755 grand and first prize.
- The light blue homepage of the survey asks the participants to select their language, either English or Spanish, in order to proceed to the Walmart survey questions.
Steps to enter without a purchase
Walmart offers a special way to enter without a purchase, which is online.
- To enter without a purchase online, they should go to the official website.
- They should fill out the survey questions and they are entered.
Steps to enter without purchase by mail
- The participant should enter their name, address, phone number, and birthdate and should mail to Walmart sweepstakes.
- They should mail one time per postcard.
By taking part in this Walmart Survey, the participants can get a chance to win a$1000 or $100 gift card as a prize and this survey takes only 10 minutes to complete this survey. They must take this survey within one week of survey invitation on their Walmart receipt and they should enter the store details and the User ID correctly.