About Walgreens : Walgreens is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, photo services, and health information. As of August 2018, the company operated 9,560 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the US Virgin Islands. The headquarters of Walgreens is in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois. In its 2009 business model, Walgreens are freestanding cornet stores, with the entrance on the street with the most traffic flow, figuratively making it a corner drugstore similar to how many independent pharmacies evolved.
About Walgreens Listens Survey
There are a certain set of rules which the participant should follow to get into the Walgreens Listens Survey. Following are the rules that one should know before they get started with the survey:
- This game is only for the legal residents of the U.S. excluding the residents of Puerto Rico.
- Age of the participants should be 18 years or above at the time of entry itself.
- The game is active for one whole month.
- The customer can’t participate in the game for any online purchase made.
- They can take part in the game in an offline way, without making any prior purchase.
- Employee or employee family members won’t be eligible to take part in this survey.
- The receipt that they are using for the participation is only valid for 72 hours duration.
Steps to enter the Walgreens Listens Satisfaction Survey
There are 3 ways in which they could book entry for the Walgreens survey and they are:
- First, they will have to make a purchase and keep the receipt with them and this receipt is mandatory, as they get the survey code from it.
- Then they should visit the Walgreenslistens website.
- There they have to enter the Survey code and the Password for the same.
- Once they are logged into the website, they need to review and submit the answers within 72 hours.
- Once they are done with the surveying, they will have to accept the rules of the games and should proceed.
- Now they are through to the sweepstakes game, and now an approved participant of the Walgreens listen Survey.
- The participant need not visit the Walgreen store and make a purchase when they could participate in the survey with just a phone call.
- They should dial the number 1-800-219-7451 and after the call gets connected they will listen to some automated replies on the other hand.
- It will be then followed by the survey questions and other feedback; they should give in their answers as per the questions being asked to them
- Once the telephonic survey ends they are through to the Walgreens listens survey successfully.
- In a piece of paper, they should write their name, age, complete address, daytime/evening and phone number on it.
- Then they should post the letter.
By taking part in this survey the participant can get a chance to win a grand prize of $3000 and it will be handed over to the winner.