Subway is an American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads. Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world and has approximately 42,000 stores located in more than 100 countries. It is one of the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world. Subway.IP.Inc is the owner of the intellectual property for the restaurant system. On the West Coast, the first Subway was opened in Fresno, California. The first Subway was opened in Bahrain in December 1984, outside of North America. The Subway’s international headquarters are in Milford, Connecticut, with five regional centers supporting the company’s international operations. The subways core product is the submarine sandwich. In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, Paninis and baked goods like cookies, doughnuts, and muffins.
About TellSubway Survey
This survey is quick, and it takes only one minute and it gives all customers a chance to share their own customers experience so Subway can improve their stores for all future visits. To encourage customers to take the survey and give them feedback, Subway offers a free cookie in exchange for taking the survey.
TellSubway Survey Rules and Eligibility
- The participants should be 18 years of age or more.
- They should be living in the US, UK, Finland, or Malaysia to take part in this survey.
- They can enter unlimited times.
- And the coupon code is valid only for 30 days.
- They can get one prize for one survey per receipt only.
Steps to take the TellSubway Survey
- The participant should purchase at a subway store and should save the receipt.
- They should go online to TellSubway.com within 30 days after the date of their receipt.
- The participant should either the restaurant number that they can find in the upper right-hand corner of their receipt into the survey homepage box.
- They should begin the survey which will take only a minute to complete.
- When the survey is complete they should write down and save the survey code.
- The participant should bring their survey code to a Subway store to receive a free cookie on their next visit.
They can get an unlimited number of free cookies, as they can take this survey as many times they would like. They should remember to save their receipt so that they are eligible for the online survey. They need a valid purchase receipt received within the past 5 days from participating Subway restaurant and a valid email address.
The Survey asks about:
After collecting some transactional information, the survey asks the likelihood to recommend subway based on a scale of 0-10. Next, the participant has to answer 4 questions about their restaurant experience. Most importantly, the subway encourages the customer to share their feedback in the comments box.
Thus by participating in the TellSubway survey, one can get a free cookie from the subway store and also the subway people can get feedback from the participants so that they can improve their service.