.NJMCdirect is a division of the New Jersey Judiciary Website. This is the fast, secure and convenient way to access traffic ticket information and pay fines online. In order to access ticket information online, the traffic ticket information online, the traffic ticket and license plate numbers must be readily available. A traffic ticket is issued for violating the traffic rules of that particular area. To make traffic payments easy for the citizens, the NJMCdirect is initiated. And one can view their traffic ticket on NJMCDirect.com between 1 to 4 days after it is issued. By choosing the payment method one can easily pay bills within minutes. The tagline of NJMCdirect is independence, integrity, fairness and quality service.
How to Pay Tickets online on NJMCdirect?
Paying tickets on NJMCdirect is a very simple and easy process. But one needs help to use the website for the first time. To process the ticket payment on NJMCdirect one should follow the Rules and Regulations given below.
Terms and Conditions
As per NJMCdirect terms and conditions, the following are the rules and regulations,
- The Traffic Ticket should be legal and valid and should not be outdated.
- They should also pay the convenience fee for this service.
- No warrants should be held on the ticket that they want to pay online.
- The traffic ticket should be a payable violation type. The ticket should have completed the trails in the court. No warrants should be levied on the ticket they want to pay online.
- They can only view their ticket details on the website for up to go days. After that, they are cleared from the portal.
The below mentioned things and details are needed to pay for the ticket,
- An operating device like a Smartphone, PC, or Laptop is required.
- An Internet connection or Wi-Fi connection for the operating device.
- A License plate Number.
- Ticket Number.
- A court ID.
- A Credit or debit card.
Here is the list of browsers that are recommended by NJMCdirect and one should make sure that they use the below browsers for visiting the website.
- The Internet Explorer
Steps of Instructions
To process the payment on NJMC direct, the below instructions should be followed,
- First, one should connect their operating device to an internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- Then they should launch a browser on their device.
- Once the browser is launched, in the search bar of the browser they should enter the official web address of the NJMCdirect website.
- Once they visit the official site of NJMCdirect, the below interface will appear on the screen and this is the homepage of NJMCdirect.
- After getting everything ready, they should click on the “continue” button.
- Then they have to enter the court ID in the first column.
- Then they have to enter the prefix in the second column.
- And then they should enter the ticket number in the third column and finally the license number in the last column.
- After entering all the details correctly they have to click on the continue button.
- Now, all the tickets will be displayed on the screen.
- Now they have to select the ticket to which they have to pay.
- After selecting the ticket, they can carry out the payment using the credit or debit card or any other payment method of their choice.
While paying for the ticket, they should also pay a convenience fee for the service. Below are the details about the convenience fee.
Different penalty amounts will have a different Convenience fee. The below information will help to know how much will be charged.
- For a penalty Amount of $1.00-$40.00, a convenience fee of $1.00 will be added to the payment.
- For a penalty Amount of $41.00-$87.00, a Convenience fee of $2.00 will be added to the payment.
- For a Penalty Amount of $88.00-$200.00 a Convenience of $3.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amount of $200.00, a convenience fee of $4.00 will be added to the payment.
The payment cannot be done 24/7 and there are specific payments hours along the week. The information provided below will help the payers.
- Monday to Thursday from 7.30 am to 11.45 pm.
- Friday from 7.30 am to 10.45pm.
- Saturday from 7.30 am to 3.45pm.
- Sunday from 1.00pm to 11.45pm.
NJMCdirect Customer Care
.If someone has any doubts and queries regarding the NJMCdirect payment or anything related to NJMCdirect, they can contact the NJMC’s customer care team and they will try and help them.
- NJMCdirect Customer service Number 97328 44945.
Benefits of using NJMCdirect
By making the payment through NJMCdirect, you pay an extra convenience fee which costs less than going to a court or any other ticket payment center to pay. Also, paying online is the easiest process and NJMCdirect is known as one of the best online ticket payment methods for the payment of traffic violence charges in the US.